Medical Student Service-Learning Group
- Serves as the primary student forum for helping shape the future direction of the MSL.
- Provides a forum for discussion of possible new programs for the OMSL and provides current co-chairs an opportunity to report periodically on current programs.
- Research and develop new programs, while also recruiting and organizing volunteers for programs
- Identifies and discusses common needs among MSL projects and coordinates joint solutions, e.g., for fundraising efforts, grant-writing, and communication.
- Additional members include the MSL representative to the Medical Student Council.
- The junior co-chairs will become MSSG co-chairs.